Diffuser - Solenn
Diffuser - Solenn
SOLENN diffuser has a geodesic, more angular design and makes a great decorative piece. It has the same great performance and settings as the MAËL diffuser, its big sister. Simply fill the water container to the maximum water mark level and add a few drops of your essential oils and the diffuser will spread a fine scented mist throughout your room.
The coloured cover of the diffuser is made of recycled bamboo fibres and we have redesigned the packaging recently for a more sustainable experience.
Setup / Operation
- Place the diffuser on a flat surface at the desired location
- Remove the lid/top to fill with water to the maximum mark.
- Add 5 to 10 drops of essential oils
- Close the lid
- Turn on the diffuser
- The diffuser switches off automatically when the water container is empty
- MAËL diffusers can be set to operate for 1, 3, 6 hours or continuously
- It can last up to 10 hours with a full load on continuous mode and up to 20 hours on intermittent mode when it goes on and off every 30s
- Please refer to the manual for further instructions
- Always switch the diffuser off and disconnect the plug before cleaning
- Never immerse the device in water but use a damp cloth if you want to clean the outside
- The ultrasound membrane should be cleaned regularly with a cotton swab, using a descaler such as lemon juice or other if it is clogged
Shipping is free on all orders above €50. Otherwise shipping is charged at a flat rate fee of €8.00.
All orders are shipped by registered post with An Post and are typically delivered within 1-2 days of shipping. For bespoke orders shipping times may vary. If you have a specific shipping request please get in touch on our Contact Us page or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
To return your product, you should mail your product to:
Raw Material Industrial Design Store
The Chocolate Factory
26 Kings Inn Street
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over €75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.